Thursday, June 26, 2008

SHHH

Well, after much thought, I've decided to create a "private" blog. I come from a family where we lock the door three times and circle round the block just to check again and make sure the garage door is closed. I'm tired of being paranoid about who is looking at this blog and I don't want to worry about it any longer. I know it's more of a hassle for people to view now ...but it is either THIS or delete my blog altogether... not that I am a huge blogger anyway.

3 comments:

Kira said...

Thanks for the invitation! :)

Tobi said...

Well I'm glad that I still get to read your blog!! Thanks for inviting me.

Memories captured by Shelly said...

Thanks for the invite

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...