Thursday, June 26, 2008

Catching Up - With Family

Now that life has calmed down...I'll have to fill you in on what's been happening.
So while my grandparents were here, we were surprised and delighted to be able to see Caden's cousins and their hula group perform for us.
It was the cutest thing!
They gave out leis and got all decked out in costume performing a number of dances.












Caden entertained us in between dances and costume changes.

And afterwards we went out to a place Caden calls "The Fire Guy" for dinner and enjoyed some yummy Japanese food. It was delicious!

Of course we spent LOTS of time in the pool...



















We kept busy, but we SO enjoyed being together as a family.
By the end of it all, we were wiped out.

How come I am always the one behind the camera?

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Those cute girls are sooooo talented:) I wish we could see them more. Looks like you guys are having a blast down there! FUN TIMES

Tobi said...

How fun! I love the hula girls danccing. Just so adorable!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...