Saturday, April 4, 2009

Parties


Adam's been wanting to do this since before we got married...
A CRAWFISH BOIL!




Finally, he got his chance. He had to work on his birthday, but some co-workers were able to come over and those barbarians stuffed themselves to the brim! Adam's already planning his next crawfish get-together.

Personally, I prefer crab. ;)


***********************************************

We threw together a pirate birthday party this week for Caden and it was so much fun. I was practically in tears when I had to put FIVE candles on his cake this year!

Caden didn't want to turn FIVE either. He told me he just wants to live with me forever and never grow up. So we made a big celebration out of it to keep our spirits up about this whole turning FIVE business.


FIVE little friends made it to the party. They had FIVE activities: played with balloons, got pirate tattoos, went on a treasure hunt, hit a very stubborn pinata, and finished with cake. Let's hope next year doesn't zoom by as fast as this year did!

5 comments:

Diane T said...

Happy 5th birthday to Caden! He gets more fun every year! I hope he always stays as sweet as he is now!

Tobi said...

Happy 5th Birthday! Caden you are so sweet, especially when you told your Mom that you just want to live with her forever. Are you going to go to Kindergarten this fall?? I've heard that superhero's
hang out at schools. =)

Skinner Family said...

oh yay!!! Caden is 5. omg. I remember when you told me you were prego!!! At the twin and it was just me and you working!! ha ha ha good memories.

hmerrill said...

Happy birthday, buddy! Wish we could've been there to celebrate. Looks like you had a blast! Jenna is counting the days until her birthday and planning every detail already (it's still 3 months away!).

Jess said...

What a fun party, what a COOL mom!!! Can they really be 5??? Where has the time gone :(

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...