
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poof.
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
What have we been busy doing? We have been going to the park, and jumping, dancing in the rain, going to museums, movies, camping, playing g...



3 comments:
That is my kind of camping! Well, close! A motel with a pool and a shower would be number 1, but this is really close.
I hope I can come with you sometime!
I didn't even know you bought another tent trailer?! I was wondering how camping with a baby would be, but when you don't have to leave home, it must be nice!
I never thought that was real camping until I moved to Texas. That's the only kind of camping there. Glad you made it on your trip. Your indoor camping looks like a blast, too!
Post a Comment