You start needing your AC on - DUH
Your m&ms are melting on the counter
You've been getting hot flashes, and you're a man
You need a spatula to remove your clothing
You need sunscreen just to walk to your car
You learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron
You discover that it only takes 2 fingers to steer your car
You notice the best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance
The trees are whistling for the dogs
People walking down the sidewalk spontaneously burst into flames
************************************************************
Hmmmm... Tomorrow it's supposed to be 90 degrees! When does the pool open again?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poof.
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
What have we been busy doing? We have been going to the park, and jumping, dancing in the rain, going to museums, movies, camping, playing g...
No comments:
Post a Comment