Saturday, April 4, 2009

Unpredictable

We are learning to make the most of it when the weather ruins our plans...by now we know that Texas weather can be so unpredictable.


Too windy and rainy to go out CAMPING like we had planned...


So we went camping INSIDE.


**************************************

Before the storm came, the winds were outrageous.
The upside to wind - you gotta have it to fly a kite!

2 comments:

Kira said...

we just did a camping in the backyard thing last weekend ... well ... ryan did it and I just looked at them from my comfy, indoor bed. still ... looks like lots of fun! :)

Tobi said...

I love the picture of Caden peeking out of the tent. At least you made the most of it and still went "camping".

I agree with you about Texas weather. It's nothing less than FIERCE!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...