We were "DYING" to wish you a "HOPPY" EASTER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poof.
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
What have we been busy doing? We have been going to the park, and jumping, dancing in the rain, going to museums, movies, camping, playing g...







6 comments:
you are So cheesy!
i love it!! :)
I am so glad your English Degree helped to make your blog so entertaining! I freaken love that hat! Cute kids!
My grandchildren are darling!!!!!!!!!! I miss them so much!!!!!!!!!! They are growing so fast!!!!
You do a great job on photos and captions!
They are too cute and you are too funny :)
You're sooo funny! I love the hat! I want a girl!!!
great easter shots of her with the eggs! i still haven't gotten any really great easter shots ... think i'm too late for this year???
Post a Comment