
I love that her hair on top is long enough to do the "Pebbles" hairstyle.

I love that he is the most photogenic boy ever!
Have I told you lately how much I LOVE being their Mommy?!?!
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
4 comments:
You look SO great in that picture Caden took of you (and he did center it well!). I wish (for the millioneth time) that we lived closer. I want to hangout, I want our kids to be friends, I want to play with that sweet little baby girl of yours before she isn't a baby anymore!! Miss you!!
oh,my gosh! he looks do grown up!and she is adorable!!
You have some dang adorable kiddos there!
happy mother's day (extremely late!) to you! your kids are getting so big ... and gorgeous! maybe we'll get to move closer to you now ... :)
Post a Comment