Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lake & Camping

We discovered a closer state park and just had to go check it out.
Glad we did! We had lots of fun together.






Caden had a blast in the sand!
Happily, the bathrooms have nice showers so we could get all snuggle-E-clean.
(Check out the family pic in the lower right corner. We're all there. That's some wicked sweet photography. Ha.)


Check out the view back at camp! It was awesome.

6 comments:

Kaycee said...

Do you guys have a tent trailer? I bet that is SO nice! That view is gorgeous! I'm making a list of things you will have to show us when we come visit you in Texas... someday! :)

Tobi said...

Beautiful campground! I miss camping. Sounds and looks like everyone enjoyed it.

Tasha said...

The view looks totally FAKE! WOW ! I want to go there, I wish you would have discovered this last year:( FUN TIMES! I love the picture of Ambree checking everything out
!

Diane T said...

The scenery is beautiful! I love the pic of Caden buried in the sand! Cute!

Will you take me there when I come to visit?

The Anglesey Family said...

I am sure they will have sooo many life long memories from that trip!!!

Skinner Family said...

Love all the photos. Playing catch up tonight!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...