I even got Caden to try the cheesecake. He humored me and pretended he liked it, but he didn't want more than a bite which meant, he wasn't a true fan.
My kids looks so good in orange!
I just wanna eat them up!
I just wanna eat them up!
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
6 comments:
Oh my! Your kids are growing like weeds... but very, VERY adorable weeds! I agree, they look great in orange!
Hey Mindy Lou Who! I you know I am loving the orange picture!!! Everything I own is still orange!!! Your little kiddies are so stink'in cute! That little girl couldn't possibly be cuter! She looks a lot like you too!
Miss you tons!
I'm very jealous of your yellow kitchen aide mixer. I gotta get me one of those.
Your kids are scrumptious!
Oh...I wan t a kitchen aid soooo bad! I need to save my haircutting money for one of those! I am in love with yours! I also loved the picture of the kids together....Your kids DO look good in yellow!
Those seats Ambree is in- are great. . . until they can climb out of them. I loved our until I finally had to retire them. Now Rachel is trying to Houdini herself out of a buckle!
that seat for ambree looks so awesome! do you like or hate it though??? I've been debating on picking one up for jaxson ... but dang they are not cheap!
Post a Comment