Monday, May 11, 2009

That's My Boy!

If you know Caden, you know he LOVES music. How can you tell? He is ALWAYS humming, singing, humming! When I say always, I mean ALWAYS - continuous, constant, unceasingly without exception. And it's usually not words, it's a bunch of DOOs and DAs. He does truly have a knack for picking up harmony parts and remembering melodies, though.

I told Caden he has Doug's feet (my brother) and he said, "Oh Gee, I better switch them back." Ha ha. What a clever little bug.



He's got a knack for taking pictures too. He put us right in the center! That's my boy! (If you know ME, you know I'm very center-conscious. Ha ha. I think it's almost an OCD issue.)

2 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

You look stunning in that picture!

Tobi said...

You look marvelous in that picture. Caden is one super duper boy!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...