Monday, May 11, 2009

Seize The Day

We woke up and just decided to head out to the Arboretum.
It turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL outside - lots of sunshine with nice cool gentle breezes.







There's something about the plants and all that fresh air that keeps us coming back for more and more and more.

4 comments:

Tobi said...

That looks gorgeous! I wish we has an arboretum. LUCKY!

hmerrill said...

I LOVE the Dallas Arboretum. That is one place I miss. I don't know if they are still doing it- but they used to give out free passes at any Dallas Recreation Center. I used to go stock up so I'd be able to get my fix during the season. Enjoy!! That pirate ship looks AWESOME! Have some fun for us!

Rich and Brianne said...

That's such a cool place! You guys look great!!

Kira said...

so jealous! nothing like that exists really in vegas! looks like so much fun to take the kids to.

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...