Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Catching Up - Part 10 Botanical Gardens

I'm FINALLY mostly, almost, probably, possibly, trying to be all caught up.  I think ;)

So the cooler fall temperatures have finally arrived.  It was a PERFECT day to enjoy nature and take a walk in the Botanical Gardens (which are an hour away).

My Sunshine and Me

Ha ha - Stinker.  Love that face!

My Lil Pumpkin
Rose Gardens

Cactus Garden
Isn't she a DOLL?!

All of us at the Japanese Gardens
My Hot Momma
 
 -My brother and his family

Koi Pond

"Konnichiha! Ohayou Gozaimasu."

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Sydney is adorable! okay, the rest of you guys are pretty cute too:)

Kaycee said...

I'm so glad you updated... I miss you when you are away that long! And I totally agree... A is a doll! And C is equally as handsome! You have a beautiful family. Okay, even though you posted... I still miss you!

The Anglesey Family said...

Can your kids be any cuter? Its seriously crazy how cute they are! LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!

barrettandaudrey said...

Your kids are so cute! How could they not be. My little girl has that same Thanksgiving shirt. Have a Merry Christmas!

Rich and Brianne said...

Oh my she is so pretty! Looks like a beautiful place to go!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...