Monday, December 27, 2010

Thanksgiving At Sea World

That's right.  Sea World is a GREAT place to spend Thanksgiving in Texas!

Coincidentally, it is also a great place to lose a tooth!
Toothless! {-One Tooth Less-}
Check out the little cheerleader.

 Our Hotel Was FaBuLoUs.
 Here they are waiting for the shuttle service to take us to the park!

 Feeding The Dolphins.

 Feeding The Lorikeets.

 


We got to see ALL the shows.

 
THIS one was Ambree's FAVORITE!  (She was mesmerized.)


Watching the shows with their new special toys.
 Aquariums.

Shamu Ride
Can you believe Caden wanted to do this?!
Much to my SURPRISE, this part was BACKWARDS!
SO SCARY - BUT SOOOO STINKIN' FUN!
I'm sad this picture is blurry.
Ambree enjoyed her popcorn while we took turns riding the 'Journey To Atlantis'.
 
 NEEDLESS TO SAY - WE HAD A BLAST!
I didn't want to leave, and I can't wait to go back ;)

4 comments:

Kaycee said...

OKay... when we come visit you in Texas... we are going to have to make the drive there, too. Looks like SO much fun!

Ben~Mandi~ Ryker said...

HOW FUN!! When you go back let me know and I will be there!!

Skinner Family said...

I've never seen this side of Sea World. You actually made me want to go there. I've never wanted to before! Looks like fun!

Tobi said...

I love Sea World! I'm glad you got to do and see everything. It's such a fun place to be.

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...