...and everything nice!
One of the BEST things about having my girl is that she has beautiful hair I get to experiment on:
Also - she likes to help me with laundry. (And you didn't think Texas had mountains...)
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
5 comments:
Her hair IS darling! I wish you could come and teach me some of those tricks! I LOVE them! I can't believe she will hold still long enough for you to do that!
I love the french braid one!! She is turning into such the little lady!!
I love the french braid one!! She is turning into such the little lady!!
Her hair is SO cute! I could never do anything like that. How fun.
She is beautiful! I love that she lets you do her hair. Miss Hannah is finally letting me. She wants it to be long like Rapunzel so "mom you need to brush it EVERY day".
Post a Comment