Monday, December 27, 2010

Stinkers



  My little stinkers keep me quite entertained.

 Look at this beautiful face with my lipstick cleverly smeared all over it.


 HERE - She has Diaper Rash Cream on her face.  She's such a hoot.  Any time she finds lotion, creams, make-up, etc, she has to put it all over her face.  And it always happens in a matter of SECONDS... usually just when it gets eerily quiet around here...














Oh so cute.







But have no fear, my little hero side-kick is here!  Protecting our home and family from all the evils in the world is serious business!  Just look at that face so full of focus and sincerity!


And - He Is SUCH a Handsome Little BOY! I LOVE HIM!














I don't remember if I already added this picture somewhere... but when I asked this crazy little boy what he wanted to eat, he replied, "A LITTLE GIRL."  Boy was he surprised when that was exactly what he got.










 Can you see why I adore her so much??

I could spend all day just looking at their pictures and never get bored, but alas - back to REALITY!

1 comment:

Rich and Brianne said...

haha. what a stinker! love it all.

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...