Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Catching Up - Part 6 Anniversary and Dating


 We have officially been married NINE years~!
 We even got to go on a few dates this summer too :)
 REAL Dates.  Like - Without. The. Kids. Dates.
 
 We went to the Dave Mathew's Band Concert.
It was my first concert.  I think I'd rather see Celine Dion, or Taylor Swift next time ;)

 It was also my first time eating Alligator Tails.  How cool is that?


*************************************************************************************


 We also got to go to the TEXAS STATE FAIR (the LARGEST State Fair) - without the kiddos!
 It was a real treat.  The Deep Fried Peaches and Cream was TO DIE FOR!

There were many things to see and buy.

Dream On Adam ;P

Don't Call The Fashion Police On Me For This Awesome Hat - You know you want one too.
I wanted to be able to see the Pirate Divers through the sun.


This is entirely made of BUTTER.  Yummy, right Adam?  I'm pretty sure he wanted to lick it.
 But THIS GUY was the best thing I saw all day.
I love freaks :)

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

Dates without kids... what are those? :) So you didn't love Dave Matthews- huh? Better luck next time. Ha ha. Happy late, late anniversary!!

The Anglesey Family said...

Dates are sooo much harder to go on than people think! Its nice you got some time away!

Rich and Brianne said...

Yay for some real dates! Sounds like they were great ones too.

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...