Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby Hiccups

How do you get them to stop? AT gets them all the time and she is so tiny that her whole body spasms when she gets them.



She's so ridiculously cute, I could stare at her all day long.
I am absolutely and thoroughly enjoying being a Mom!

3 comments:

Ben~Mandi~ Ryker said...

She's is such a cutie patootie. Congrats on the babe and we hope you are all doing well!

M cubed said...

Min, I've been so sick and then my kids got it that I've just been out of the loop and everything else. And my internet went down last week and today is the first day I've had access. I've thought about you all week and now reading about the baby I want to cry right along with you. First, I can't believe how much she looks like her older brother! Second, she's just gorgeous! Third, I'm sorry about the scariness of it all. I can only imagine how you are feeling. PLease know you're in my thoughts and prayers! As soon as we're all better and germ free (wink wink) I'm comin' over. Love you!

NovelTeaMommy said...

No, you don't know me : ) I started out on a blog several links away, and wound up here. I just happen to have an answer for your hiccup question, so thought I'd leave it with you: Gripe Water. Hasn't failed my little monkey yet!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...