Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update

Today the surgeon assured us it is not life-threatening. We have to wait a few weeks for her to get a little older for an MRI (because they have to put her to sleep for it) and then we can better tell what kind of surgery or treatment will be needed. Even though it looks really scary, it's not affecting her airways or feedings. My hope is that it will reach its limit soon and stop the daily growing. SO SCARY for an emotional mom, but we'll take it one day at a time.


My poor sweet precious baby. I've cried all I can cry (which is probably not really true), but we'll all be okay. It's been REALLY nice of my mom to take such good care of CA for us the last few days. He's having so much fun at her house, that he said he doesn't even want to come home! I miss him, but it's been nice to not have to worry about him when there is so much stress and emotions hitting us all at once right now. We appreciate everyone who cares about us. It means a lot!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

That must be such a relief! I can't wait for it to all be over for you:) Good Luck and let me know if you need anything, even though I can't do much but listen, but I can do that and I am always willing to be a shoulder to cry on.

Rich and Brianne said...

Congratulations on the new arrival! She's beautiful, and we'll for sure remember her in our prayers.

Whit said...

What a doll! I'm glad she's here, and its good to know that you are doing well. I'll keep you guys in my prayers for sure.
P.S did I miss something what did you name her?

I'm happy for you Mindy!
Love Whit

Memories captured by Shelly said...

Congratulations! I am so excited your new one has finally arrived! She is beautiful! Good luck with everything! Keep up your faith on the surgery

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...