Saturday, October 18, 2008

Growing Too Fast!

Little Miss Piggy and her Wonder Milk:



So at Ambree's check up, it was discovered that she now weighs a whopping 8 pounds, 12 ounces! WHAT?! She was born weighing 7.3, and left the hospital weighing 6.13 - and just 2 1/2 short weeks later, she gained about 2 pounds! I was in shock. She is also 22 inches now and that's the 90th percentile for her height. Tall, like her brother.

I absolutely LOVE baby bodies!

Baby feet are OH SO SWEET!

She's just growing right out of her skin and I get sad thinking about how every day that goes by is a day I won't ever have with her again. I spend every moment I can adoring her!

Unfortunately, her height and weight aren't the only things growing...the cyst is filling up little by little. I feel scared and worried about the MRI next week (because I SO wish they didn't have to put her out for it), but I'm also anxious to get some information about it.



*____________________________________________________*



Sleeping Angel...


and so perfectly adorable...



*____________________________________________________*



I never want to put her down!

But I have to take turns...





Caden's little emotions have been up and down with all the adjustments, but he's the best boy in the world. I don't know how we could live without him!


I have so much more to share, but not enough time! Doing everything one handed is difficult.

Diaper time - AGAIN!

5 comments:

Jess said...

She is just PERFECT!!!! What a beautiful baby, of of course you can't put her down :) SO happy for you and your incredible milk!

Tobi said...

She is so adorable and precious. I would hold her every moment too. I love the picture of Caden holding his little sister.

rcronin said...

She is such a cutie!!! They do grow fast. Tabitha is 3 months old and I feel like she looks more like a 5 month old. I can't put my princess down either. XOXOX Ruby

Skinner Family said...

I so know what you mean about not wanting to share in the holding... I was always that way with my girls. I just wanted to capture it all. It goes fast so enjoy it!

Skinner Family said...

She is adorable. and wow she sounds like quite the eater!!! Caden looks like a cute big brother to ambree. You and Adam look great too. both your kids are adorable as always!!!! Keep me posted on ambree and how things are going. When they put her out, think of it as the best nap she will have in a long time!!!! she will be so happy when she wakes up!!!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...