Ambree's MRI came and went. Of course it was hard on me to see them put her to sleep as she was crying and squirming, foaming at the mouth, and then her body went limp, her breathing sped up, and her little tongue settled out of her lips. Needless to say, I was quite emotional when they told us to head out to the waiting room. But an hour and a half later, they told me she woke up immediately after the procedure was over - hungry and ready to be held by her mom.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
MRI Day
Ambree's MRI came and went. Of course it was hard on me to see them put her to sleep as she was crying and squirming, foaming at the mouth, and then her body went limp, her breathing sped up, and her little tongue settled out of her lips. Needless to say, I was quite emotional when they told us to head out to the waiting room. But an hour and a half later, they told me she woke up immediately after the procedure was over - hungry and ready to be held by her mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poof.
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
What have we been busy doing? We have been going to the park, and jumping, dancing in the rain, going to museums, movies, camping, playing g...


2 comments:
I'm so happy that her procedure went off without a hitch!! I love all the pictures of little Ambree. She is the cutest baby! You and your husband should have more babies just because they all turn out so dang cute!
I pray for you guys everyday and I know the Lord is at work. Everything will be fine.
Post a Comment