Well, this is one way to get all the attention completely off your new baby sister...
Poor Caden was having a perfect day of fun in the backyard with Mom and Grandma, ~full of stories and obstacle courses and baseball~, when it all took a turn for the Emergency Care Clinic.
He fell backwards, headfirst, off that little playset shown in the picture and broke his head open. I knew at the first cry, this was a bad fall, but I didn't expect to see so much blood gushing out! Thankfully, my mom was visiting that day and was able to get the baby and drive us while I held Caden's head together.
Caden was such a tough guy. He actually asked to see the blood coming out of his head, but had to settle for seeing it all over my hand. He had to get FIVE staples in his head and when it was over, he was back to bouncing off the walls - like it never happened. He's SUCH a BOY!
He fell backwards, headfirst, off that little playset shown in the picture and broke his head open. I knew at the first cry, this was a bad fall, but I didn't expect to see so much blood gushing out! Thankfully, my mom was visiting that day and was able to get the baby and drive us while I held Caden's head together.
Caden was such a tough guy. He actually asked to see the blood coming out of his head, but had to settle for seeing it all over my hand. He had to get FIVE staples in his head and when it was over, he was back to bouncing off the walls - like it never happened. He's SUCH a BOY!

5 comments:
Life with a boy! Ouch!
Hey... visit my blog "Boo-ed"... you've been "boo-ed"...
Well he sounds like a normal boy to me. I'm glad he's okay. Staples in the head seem perfect for Halloween!
ewww! Of course to some kids blood is cool..go figure.
OMG!!!! I now feel so bad for getting that play thing :( I hope he is feeling better and that it heals well. SORRY :(
LOL, we still love the playset Jess! I'm actually surprised he's made it this many years without stitches or broken bones. This was his first major (minor) emergency. He survived. No worries.
Post a Comment