Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Baby!

She's so precious!

SUCH a sweet baby!

Labor was sooooooooo much better this time! 4 1/2 hours total!

Why does Adam look so exhausted?

Caden is a little unsure of what to make of Ambree. He seems to be amazed by how tiny she is (as am I).

Please pray for our sweet little baby. She has a cystic hygroma rapidly growing under the left side of her chin. I worry. We meet with a surgeon today. We are very busy and emotional, but we will try to keep in touch.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

We love you! And of course you are in our thoughts and prayers! Let me know how the surgeon consult goes.

Jess said...

She is so beautiful and I love her name :) We will be praying for her and sending good thoughts your way. Good thing you are in a big city with real doctors who know what they are doing :) She will be fine. Love ya!!

Sara said...

Ah, congratulations you guys! She is just ADORABLE! I'm so glad to hear that the delivery was much better than last time.

We will definitely keep Ambree and your family in our prayers. Let us know how things go and if you need anything.

Whit said...

What a beautiful name! I'm so glad you added me to this blog! I do love having a newborn, as crazy as it is sometimes. How is Caden adjusting? Is he lots of help, somedays I wish Kael were more help but how much help can you expect a 21 month year old little boy to be right?! Keep me posted on the medical issues! You look great bytheway!

the dahle family said...

Congrats on the arrival of your sweet little girl! We'll keep you in our prayers!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...