So I guess he didn't play video games ALL Day while Shane was there:) LOL --I love the cute little chalk welcome home message! She is so cute and so TINY, You are a pro at swaddling!!!
She is so adorable. You guys did awesome. I hope she is getting better and you are staying brave. I am sure is tough and god wouldn't give you anything you couldn't handle! Keep the pictures coming I am excited to see who she will look the most like!!!! love ya
Playing catch up. I always read the other blog I wanted to make sure I came here for some more info. She looks beautiful. How fun for you! Take it easy and it is okay to cry. You are a new mom (again), tears come with the territory!
5 comments:
So I guess he didn't play video games ALL Day while Shane was there:) LOL --I love the cute little chalk welcome home message! She is so cute and so TINY, You are a pro at swaddling!!!
I love the chalk on the sidewalk. That is sosososo sweet.
I love all the pictures of little Ambree. She is the most adorable little ball of pink.
I'm still praying for your family.
YES, I took the pictures:) I wish you lived closer because I bought the cutest props for newborn photo shoots....
She is so adorable. You guys did awesome. I hope she is getting better and you are staying brave. I am sure is tough and god wouldn't give you anything you couldn't handle! Keep the pictures coming I am excited to see who she will look the most like!!!! love ya
Playing catch up. I always read the other blog I wanted to make sure I came here for some more info. She looks beautiful. How fun for you! Take it easy and it is okay to cry. You are a new mom (again), tears come with the territory!
Post a Comment