You guys probably know I usually don't do tags, but my friend tagged me "Mindy Lou Who" which grabbed my attention so here I go:
1. Stick to my guns...some call it being stubborn, I call it being steadfast and immovable.
2. Play the piano and the flute.
3. Use ASL, but I sure wish I had someone to sign with...
4. Pass up a shopping spree...I hate to shop!
5. Play ping pong like a pro... or at least better than you. Ha ha.
6. Diagram sentences - and I think it's fun, even if you think I'm a nerd.
7. Take great care of my children!
7 Things I can't do
1. wash the dishes without my trusty yellow gloves!
2. put away the laundry right when it comes out of the dryer...while it is still warm (rare)
3. read a book without a million interruptions.
4. trust dentists.
5. do a cartwheel.
6. go to bed with wet hair.
7. put myself before my kids.
7 Things that attracted me to my husband
1. His spirit.
2. His optimism.
3. His smile.
4. His kisses.
5. His faith.
6. His love of the outdoors.
7. His willingness to work hard.
7 Things I say the most
1. I love you.
2. I have the cutest kids!
3. Stop it.
4. EAT Caden!
5. Hi Baby!
6. Let's Go :)
7. Love you!!!
7 Goals for the year
1. Read Scriptures Every Day.
2. Teach Caden how to read.
3. Plan a family trip.
4. Take a family trip.
5. Smile more.
6. Take more walks to the park!
7. Keep my kids from getting sick ~ but I already lost this battle...my baby is sick for the first time right now :(
7 Favorite foods
1. scallops and shrimp!
2. no bake cheesecake.
3. avocados.
4. pasta.
5. crepes!
6. cereal or eggs or anything breakfast!
7. potatoes.
And I'll tag anyone who wants to be tagged...
I know I have no right to tag since I usually don't participate. lol.
4 comments:
Good job Mindy Pindy! I love learning about you and your life! Although, it still sounds like you are, somewhat, the same great girl I met almost 10 years ago.
You are the best. And have I told you lately that your kids are stink'in cute?!
I'm not the only one who calls you Mindy Lou Hoo? That is weird. BTW, You are so normal!
What darling little babies!!! They are almost as cute as my grandkids;)! I love your blog, the pictures are so nice. When did you get so grown up? I can still remember you sitting in Tiff's bedroom and being a silly teenager. Wes got home from Iraq and it looks like they are setteling in Texas also. They were going to put a bid on a house in Troy Texas today. They are really excited about moving on after the Army. Wes wants to be a cop for Waco or Temple police department. I went down to see them last week and had a blast. I was able to leave just before the ice storms started. Tell your parents we say Hi. We really miss you all. Have a great weekend.
#3 and #4 - Need to be in Utah!
I guess I will put this on my blog. I'm bored :)
Post a Comment