Monday, January 12, 2009

My Lil Punks

She's growing so fast:



Ambree is totally starting to play with toys...well, put them in her mouth and slobber all over them. I cannot keep a dry bib on her for longer than ten minutes...she's such a slobber face! She LOVES her hands. I fear one of these days she will actually find her thumb to suck on. (She did it by accident for a second once.) When she's actually sitting alone by herself, which is not very often because she's too cute to leave alone too much, her favorite thing IS her own hand. She loves to just stare at it and watch it move. LOL. She's such a joy.

************************************************************************



Caden and Daddy have so much fun together. Don't they look happy?
Don't even ask about Adam's mustache...lol...it's goofy long in this picture.
We call it a caterpillar and it's a happy day when the caterpillar gets shaved off! Ha ha.


Caden's Masterpeice:



Does his shirt look too small to you? Why do these lil punks think they can keep growing?

6 comments:

Kira said...

I got a picture of hunter doing the same kind of thing with a set of trains ... love that pic! :)

Kaycee said...

Did Caden come up with that cars thing by himself? That's one smart kid! I totally think Ambree looks like Adam, I think it's her eyes or something, but she is WAY prettier. Ha ha. She really is so beautiful! You guys make gorgeous kids... better have more!! :)

Jess said...

She is getting so big!!! I love the picture of your feet, what a cute idea. What a cute family!

Diane T said...

I Love You Caden! That is so cute!

MT said...

by the way...she found her thumb the very next day! i wonder how long she'll keep sucking it...

Remember to Breathe said...

Mindy! Your kids are seriously so dang cute! Caden has the most beautiful blue eyes! (I wonder where he got those from???) I haven't seen him since that time we all went to Pastry Pub when we graduated SUU. WOW, it's been way too long. A friend reunion sounds really nice! :)

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...