I love these pics! Such a cute idea from Caden to hold hands. His hands look so big next to hers! WOW! :) Miss you guys.
You are bookmarked now. I love all the photos. Yes... they need to stop growing!
What a smart idea to put your wedding rings on the kids little toes. You always have the cutest little pictures of your sweet kids.
Post a Comment
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
3 comments:
I love these pics! Such a cute idea from Caden to hold hands. His hands look so big next to hers! WOW! :) Miss you guys.
You are bookmarked now. I love all the photos. Yes... they need to stop growing!
What a smart idea to put your wedding rings on the kids little toes. You always have the cutest little pictures of your sweet kids.
Post a Comment