Monday, January 12, 2009

Giggle Girl

My Little Lady


Just look at that smile!

Of course she doesn't perform as well once the camera is on, but baby giggles are the best!
*Try to just listen to the baby and not so much to her adoring parents. ;)

6 comments:

Kira said...

she is getting so big so fast!!! thanks for telling me when you update ... it makes it easy that way! :)

Mandy Riddle said...

Oh Mindy what a beautiful little girl you have!!!! I know something about cute little girls:) I am so happy that she is doing so well and looks so healthy and perfect!!! Thanks for including me in your blog being updated. Miss you lots!

Tasha said...

That dress is ridiculously cute!!! I love baby giggles:)

Skinner Family said...

she is cute that is for sure. no doubt!!!

Tobi said...

I love the Christmas dress that Ambree is wearing. =) I forgot that I sent that to you!

I'm a firm believer that children live to make their parents look like liars. I'm sure she's giggles a lot when the camera's are turned off!

MT said...

Yep! That pretty dress was sent from Tobi, whom I have never even met...what a sweet girl! Thanks again!!!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...