Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ain't That The Truth

"If a man says something in the forest and his wife isn't there to hear him, he's still wrong." ha ha ;)





"So a man was driving down the street in a hurry because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking space. Looking up to heaven, he said, 'Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking space, I promise to go to church every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up swearing.

Miraculousely, a spot opened right in front of the building.

The man looked up and said, "Never mind. I found one.""


How often do we fail to recognize the miracles in our own lives?
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Great post! So true that we need to STOP & count our blessings more often! Have I mentioned that you have adorable kids lately???? Well, you do!!! :)

Tobi said...

Your such a doll Mindy! I really love that picture of your eyes. Most beguiling!

Diane T said...

You are so right. A gratitude journal is also a great way to keep ourselves in a grateful mood. Every night try and write down three things you are thankful for!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...