Yep, the circus came to town and we went for Corinna's Birthday! Thanks for the invite! I think Caden thought he was on a date with her. ~ His little arm was draped around her the whole time (sorry), but he had a BLAST riding that elephant with her! The clowns stole the show. He just laughed his little heart out watching those clowns beat each other up. To top it all off, we made his whole night when we bought him a ridiculously overpriced light sword souvenir. [I admit, what could possibly be cooler than a light-up sword when swords are your favorite things in the entire world?]
Her flower will spray water on you if you come too close...



4 comments:
Ahhhhhhhhhh the circus. I have fond memories of going to the circus! I'm happy you all got to go.
That pic of Ambree with the big ol' flower is so cute. Did you change the coloring on it? I love it! Hazley was terrified of the elephants when the circus came here. I can't believe Caden is old enough to date. Where did the time go? Ha ha ha!!
did you make that adorable little hair/flower thing??? LOVE IT! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
i didn't change the coloring of the bow and i didn't make it. lol. my cousin tasha gave it to ambree. ;) it gets us LOTS of attention everywhere we go. i just love my girl!
Post a Comment