Saturday, March 21, 2009

She's So Vain -

She probably thinks this post is about her.



Mirror, Mirror on the wall...


...who's the most adorable baby of all?!

8 comments:

Skinner Family said...

These are my favorite photos!

Tasha said...

I freaken love this post!!! She is so dang cute:)

Kaycee said...

Just like her mother.... AH HA!! Just kidding!! ;)

rcronin said...

Awww!!! She is super cute!!!!

Diane T said...

Mirror Mirror on the wall. Ambree's the most adorable baby girl of all!

Rich and Brianne said...

I laughed so much when I read that. Witty! And she is adorable!

Kira said...

She is the most beautiful little girl ever!!!

The Anglesey Family said...

I love when babies look at themselves in mirrors! Sooooo cute!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...