Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break


Adam's mom came to visit for Spring Break! We had a wonderful enjoyable happy time! It went by way too fast. I'm so glad I get along with my MIL so well. She's such a fantastic grandma. Even though she lives too far (in Alaska), she's still a HUGE part of Caden's LITTLE world. It was so nice to have an extra pair of hands to help us spoil our more than cute kidlets. I just LOVE when family comes to adore my babies. ;)


First up - the Rainforest Cafe. We had to see what all the fuss was about. It was neat, but next time we decided we will just order the volcano cake and no food. Caden didn't really like his pizza and Ambree was so scared of the Gorillas, but my coconut shrimp was really yummy an
d it was nice to eat out. You only live once, right?



*************************************************************
We went to a family fun place - similar to Chuck E Cheese - and played every single game in the entire joint... We spent about five hours there! Ha ha. Admission comes with a pizza buffet, so we filled up on lunch AND dinner ~ and of course DeSsErT.




I got a hole-in-one!


Caden and Adam raced in the go-karts...


...and of course they won first place.


2 comments:

Diane T said...

I had a ball, and I simply love being a grandma to Caden and Ambree. Caden and I had a ball sleeping in the tent! He is so much fun. I'm going to spoil them rotten every time I see them. And Ambree...she is a doll! Thanks for letting me be part of your family! You are all a blessing to me.

Kira said...

Okay, I am trying to catch up on your cute family in one night! The rainforest cafe is definitely my favorite place to eat (we have one at the MGM grand here in town), looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...