Even with a goofy face Caden is cute! And Ambree can drool on my anytime! I can't wait!
You REALLY do have VERY cute kiddos!!! :)
Don't you just love the slobbery stage! She looks sooo cute BTW!
She is growing so fast! I know you are loving every minute of it!
Thanks for the updates! Love those kids!
My goodness look at her cheeks! So cute! Your kids are adorable!
oh mindy they are so cute. she is getting so big. and i am missing it all. caden is cute as ever too. take care and we seriously need to plan some way of visiting eachother!
Oh! They really are so dang cute. I know I say that every time I comment...but it's true! :) Hope things are going well for you guys!
they are absolutely adorable!!! colton's teething too right now ... fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
9 comments:
Even with a goofy face Caden is cute! And Ambree can drool on my anytime! I can't wait!
You REALLY do have VERY cute kiddos!!! :)
Don't you just love the slobbery stage! She looks sooo cute BTW!
She is growing so fast! I know you are loving every minute of it!
Thanks for the updates! Love those kids!
My goodness look at her cheeks! So cute! Your kids are adorable!
oh mindy they are so cute. she is getting so big. and i am missing it all. caden is cute as ever too. take care and we seriously need to plan some way of visiting eachother!
Oh! They really are so dang cute. I know I say that every time I comment...but it's true! :) Hope things are going well for you guys!
they are absolutely adorable!!! colton's teething too right now ... fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment