Friday, March 20, 2009

Green Day



My Pot Of Gold Is Right Here!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Cute pic of you and the kids!! Okay, FYI...I didn't add my students, I denied them all. The problem is other people would, and if I'm friends with someone who is a friend of a friend, they can see my pics. Some of my students were posting my pics on their MySpace pages and such, really annoying. My sister actually started me a new facebook because she missed having me there, and I have like 7 friends, which shows you how much I log on an use it. haha. Anyway...there's the story. I'll try to keep you updated better. haha.

Tiffany said...

CUTE PICTURE!!!!! You look fantastic!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...