Tuesday, March 3, 2009

where's the pause button...or slow motion at least?

I have the cutest kids, but they are growing too darn FAST!
CAT is getting much too heavy to carry to bed...
And AT is 5 mos old already, but wearing 12 mos clothes!



Quit it, you two!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I know how you feel!
I looked over at Treson today while he was sitting in his highchair for lunch- I swore he must have grown an inch during his morning nap!

your kids are adorable!
too bad you're not in UT- we're having a get together with people from Seoul.

Tobi said...

Oh my goodness they are both getting so big. Who gives children permission to grow up anyway? Aren't they supposed to stay small forever?

Jen said...

Wow...Dax is still wearing 18 month pants

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...