We have been taking advantage of our good days and our great neighborhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poof.
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just didn't know where or how to begin. I know I kinda just disappe...
-
What have we been busy doing? We have been going to the park, and jumping, dancing in the rain, going to museums, movies, camping, playing g...




3 comments:
So you play on the rocks too! So amazing that there are places not all covered in snow!
yeah, i converted. the rocks are great fun! (as long as you are willing to fish him out of the pond if he falls in...)
I'm loving the beautiful Texas winter as well. My hubby and I are in big trouble when we move back to Colorado. We are weather weeney's when it comes to the cold and the snow now. =)
Post a Comment