"Oh Christmas Tree, How Lovely Are Your Branches"

My Caden boy is getting so tall!!!

Check out my Ambree's mischievous grin...
She's probably hiding a cricket in her mouth. Ha ha.

He's got a million dollar smile :D
She's got no patience for photos ;)

********************************************************************
Aren't our kiddos so cute in front of our fire?

That's right, after all these years, this if the first time we used our fireplace since we moved here (almost three years ago). I asked Adam to make sure the chute was opened... Ha ha. But in his defense, we discovered there was TWO levers that needed to be pulled in order to completely open the flu. Who woulda thunk?
Caden discovered the smoke first, and then we discovered that all our smoke detectors work - and they are VERY loud. Ha.

Ambree did really well about not touching the fire. She just kept wanting to blow on it.
We roasted up some smores and they were DELICIOUS!
There's something magical about a fire in your very own fireplace :)
*************************************************************************
We went out to see Christmas lights around town and made a special surprise trip to this house:

Its lights were set to music and the big wreath in the middle was like a movie screen.

We let Caden get on the roof of the Xterra. Adam and I took turns being up there with him while Ambree danced her little booty inside the back of the car.

It turned out to be a very fun little family night!


5 comments:
I loved all the photos! Thanks for posting! Oh man, my grandchildren are so cute!!!
I loved all the photos! Thanks for posting! Oh man, my grandchildren are so cute!!!
I love our fireplace, too. You can't beat the thick heat of fireplace heat... as opposed to the gas furnace or whatever! And it seems to make the holidays feel more homey. Ha ha.
I just love her smile! It's to die for! And I can't believe how big C is getting!
dang girl! when was the last time i checked your blog??? I can't believe how big they are looking ... and so cute too! so jealous about the cool christmas lit up house, that thing looks awesome!
Post a Comment