Just what we wanted for Christmas - a white one.
Caden wanted to make a snow man so bad and I didn't think it would actually snow here, but it did and he got his wish!
He made a TEENY TINY snowman and threw a few TEENY TINY snowballs and it was a TEENY TINY bit of fun ;)



Caden wanted to make a snow man so bad and I didn't think it would actually snow here, but it did and he got his wish!
He made a TEENY TINY snowman and threw a few TEENY TINY snowballs and it was a TEENY TINY bit of fun ;)



THE END.
4 comments:
Now that is my kind of snow!!!!!!
I love the end too!!
Your little kiddies are so beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday! Miss you!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!
how fun! looks like an awesome snowman too ... guess we should try making a tiny one since that is all that seems to work here ...
Post a Comment