Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Star Student




I was FINALLY allowed in my son's classroom -

- for his Christmas Party.
And FINALLY my background check came through so I can be an approved volunteer at the school. Can't wait to be a part of the classroom more often.


The only reason I am able to handle him being gone from me all day is that he truly loves his teacher. Thank goodness for good teachers!

~ And thank goodness for a two week long Christmas break!
Let the FUN begin! ~

7 comments:

Diane T said...

I'm so excited to see some photos of Caden's school. He is so handsome!! Looks like a fun classroom too!

The Incredible Bulks said...

I like to hear that they do background checks....while the waiting is annoying, it's a smart smart thing to do!

Jennifer said...

How long did it take? Ours took like 2 days!! Then we have to sign in and sign out in the front computer when we come in. I should volunteer more, but since I have to walk, I got totally lost going home one day for an hour. A stray dog chased me. No fun.

Tobi said...

How exciting that you get to volunteer in Caden's class. At my son's school you can volunteer but not for your childs class. I don't know why and I think it's a stupid rule.

MT said...

2 days is nothing - ours has taken since the start of school until NOW! MONTHS AND MONTHS of waiting to get into that classroom! sheesh!

Tasha said...

I love how much he loves his teacher:) I would die waiting months and months to get into the classroom! I am glad for the background checks though!

Skinner Family said...

it is alot easier to let them off to school knowing that they are in good hands with good teachers! both kaitlin and talia love their teachers too!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...