Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Wolf Adventure



Adam surprised us with a trip to The Great Wolf Lodge for Christmas this year. I wasn't sure it would be worth it since our kids are so little, but it was a success for all of us! Taking turns on the water-slides with Caden and prancing around in the wave-pool and splash-park with Ambree gave us all a good variety of fun :) As Caden said, "It was fabulous!"











We love our little wolf cubs!

4 comments:

Skinner Family said...

oh that looks like so much fun!!!

Kira said...

i was just looking into that the other day! with our large family it'd be pretty pricey ... but i think i'm going to start saving my pennies for next year!

the dahle family said...

How fun! I just posted on our trip to Great Wolf that we did just before Christmas.

Tobi said...

Oh my word! Looks like so much fun! I was just talking to my sister about going to Great Wolf Lodge this summer with her family. Now I can't wait to go!!!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...