Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Christmas

Yes indeed, we had a GREAT Christmas this year!
I'm so glad our kids are so easily satisfied!


- My handsome boy ready to tear into his gifts.

~ My girlie girl LOVES babies and was super happy with her stroller.


The bottle suckers were a big hit.
I didn't even tell Caden that there was sugar in the bottom part he could dip the top part into. Ha ha. Thought it would be too messy and he wasn't going to miss the extra sugar on top of sugar. Hee. Our little secret.

Check out their cute Christmas Monkey PJs :P

I'm sad the day is over - and there's only a week of no school left :(
I hope this week goes by more SLOWLY ;)


1 comment:

Mandy Riddle said...

Oh the baby strollers, they are a huge hit with the little girls are they not???!! My girls got the whole set last year, stroller, car seat, high chair. Playing with that stuff has yet to get old for them, and they have held up really well too.

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...