Sunday, December 28, 2008

Camera Shy


Why don't I put more pictures of Ambree up, you ask? Well, sometimes, she's not in the mood...




7 comments:

Jess said...

OMG, she is adorable!!! I love the bow :)

Kaycee said...

She's only fussy because she doesn't want to wear that darn bow on her head!! Ha ha ha!! Too bad for her that she looks so cute with it on!!

The Anglesey Family said...

I love her bow!!!!!!

Skinner Family said...

So fun! Thats a girl for ya...always moody!!! jk we love girls!!!! And that bow is darling. I have been stocking up on bows. I guess with THREE girls i can't have to many!!!!!

Tobi said...

Where do you get those adorable bows for Ambree? She is so cute even when she doesn't want her picture taken.

rcronin said...

I love the bow!!!

Diane T said...

What darling pictures! Hopefully she will always be a little be shy of pictures! We don't want her to know she is so beautiful and get a big head! Ha Ha
I have the cutest grandkids!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...