Friday, December 12, 2008

Just Some Pictures

I was going through more pictures of the "cyst".
My Dad didn't see her with it so he was interested.

I'm so glad it's not in her way anymore.
She can turn her head any which way she wants without that lump in the way.

*****************************************************************

Showin' Some Leg


Little Monkey
(I admit I LOVE his cute feet.)


*******************************************************************


Inside a TREE at the Botanic Gardens.
So cool!


Sweetest little Angel Face with no LUMP.
We thank our lucky stars she's been healed!

6 comments:

Diane T said...

Ambree looks like a happy baby! She is growing and changing so fast!

Kaycee said...

I agree... she does look much better without that darn lump! Glad she is doing better. She's beautiful! Wish I could meet her! We miss little Caden!!

Jess said...

I am so glad that lump is gone! What CUTE kids you have :) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Tasha said...

I love the picture of her in her carseat staring at Caden! So Precious!!! And we thank our lucky stars, You really are a southern gal now:) Darling kids!

Tobi said...

I love the picture of Caden coloring with his feet. What an ingenious little dude!

hmerrill said...

What a total cutie! Too bad she's already had to go through so much in her short little life. So good to be connected with you again! I look forward to seeing your cute kiddos grow up!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...