Sunday, December 28, 2008

Goodbye Christmas 2008



Where did Christmas go? Gone already?!?
Caden says he is NOT ready to say goodbye to our Christmas decorations quite yet.
I love that he enjoys life so much. I hope that never changes.



I have the funniest conversations with Caden. I had to explain to him that even though he goes to naughty step sometimes, that doesn't mean he's a bad boy...he just makes mistakes. So he told Santa all about that. Such a chatty little fellow.

After Caden asked Santa for a flashlight...Santa said, "That's it?" We are so lucky our little boy is so easily satisfied (for the time being).

All in all, we have had a good year and have been very blessed. We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Jess said...

What a cute boy :)

Kaycee said...

Oh! I wish my kids were as easily satisfied as Caden!! Their list just kept getting longer and longer as "the season" went on. I think all-in-all they didn't have anything to complain about, however, when the day was over... except that it was over. I feel that way too. So sad it went so fast!!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...