Sunday, December 7, 2008

Surgery - It's Over!

I sacrificed my sleep to get caught up on a few pictures. Ambree's surgery was almost three weeks ago. I still can't believe the horrible hygroma is gone! We are counting our blessings for sure!


(Not the best pictures, but cut us some slack. We had to leave our house at five in the morning to get to the hospital on time and I had been crying.)


Her little voice was so dry and cracking. I hated seeing her like that. Her heart rate and fevers kept scaring me. She was such a strong, tough little girl!


Check out her fun accessory. I had to watch her closely so she wouldn't pull the tube. She still ended up grabbing it a few times, though.


I LOVE her cute little chinny-chin-chin!
Soooooo thankful it's gone!!!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

It's about time!!! It's not like you have much else to do:) LOL Love the pictures, I have been checking your blog daily just waiting for a post! DARLING!!!

Skinner Family said...

Oh i am so glad all went well!!! she is so beautiful. I am sorry it was rough. I wish I could have been there to help you some how. She has such a pretty smile. Just like mom!!!

rcronin said...

What a blessing!!! I am so happy everything is in the past.

Ambree is getting more and more beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her.

XOXO
Ruby

Jess said...

That must have been so scary, I am SO glad that that is now behind you! Have a VERY Merry Christmas!
Love ya!

Tobi said...

I'm so grateful that a loving Heavenly Father was watching over Little Ambree. I'm so happy that her recovery has gone so well. Keep posting pictures of the gorgeous girl. We can't get enough of her and Caden.

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...