Sunday, December 7, 2008

So Blessed




7 comments:

Kaycee said...

Okay, so I HAVE NEVER seen this blog. It's killing me. For the longest time I've been thinking you just weren't blogging. Ha ha. That little baby girl is GORGEOUS! Adam looks so different with that mustache... he reminds me of that Sasha Cohen guy. Ha ha. I am SO happy the surgery is over and things are well. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

Skinner Family said...

Adam looks like Burt Reynolds!!! Wow! Good thing your kids look Awesome and so incredibly cute. we miss you guys. take care!

bdhoward said...

I signed up and got this to work, so I can always check in on you, right? The smile is sooooo cute. I miss you guys so much already.
love mom

rcronin said...

What a gorgeous family!!

Ambree's smile is so sweet.

Diane T said...

Oh my! Ambree is changing so much. She is so cute. That cute little smile! Wow! I want to hug her!

My boys and their facial hair! Adam is still handsome!

Caden is a doll too!

Jess said...

What a beautiful family, I am so glad the surgery went well! You must be in heaven with your cute little kiddos :)

hmerrill said...

Adorable family!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...