Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Past ... Passed Fast

What? Christmas is over already?

We had a very Merry Christmas this year.


We are all pretty easily satisfied. CAT just asked Santa for a flashlight. Santa surprised him with two. AT just didn't ask for anything, and that's what she got. All in all, were just content to enjoy our time together. ART was actually able to get some days off and we filled them up with lots of fun things like Chuck-E-Cheese and Christmas get-togethers to name a few.


The boys got to play a glowing game of mini-golf.
It was cool.

Speaking of COOL... we were able to experience some snow AND some 81 degree temperatures in the same week. That's Texas. I meant to take a picture of the snow, but by the time I pulled out my camera, we drove past the snowy part. CAT was mad he didn't get a chance to eat it.

ANYWAY, stay safe and enjoy what's left of your 2008!



By the way, I don't think little AT likes the camera very much...
She doesn't seem to want to cooperate when I ask her to...

It's like she has a mind of her own...

6 comments:

the dahle family said...

Email me as we're in town and would like to see you. dahle1@msn.com

Aubrey said...

Awww, how fun. Glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday. We did too, down in Southern Utah with the Johnsons. :) Miss you!

Jen said...

My hell she is gorgeous! Your tree is really pretty, too. Makes me jealous. Oh well, better than constantly sweeping up broken ornaments.

I must admit that whole CAT and AT thing throws me off. Why don't you name them something like "Shaunsey" and "Hoos-Foos"?

Ben~Mandi~ Ryker said...

I hardly got Ryker anything too! He's just too small to understand so why spend the money..Right? Im glad you had a good Christmas! Have a happy new year too! That little AT is so cute, I just want to kidnap her!

Memories captured by Shelly said...

She is so adorable girl!

Mandy said...

oh my goodness! she's adorable! I can't wait to have a girl!

Poof.

 I wanted to start a blogging again for some time now, but I just  didn't  know where or how to begin.   I know I kinda just disappe...