Yep, fall is gone and snow is here in north Texas. I HATE the freezing temps, but I think the fog is beautiful.
Anyway, I can't believe how fast the time is going and how much my kids are growing. Each day gone is a day I can't get back.
I love my lil punkins!!
After seeing these pictures...
I'm really craving one of my mom's PUMPKIN pies right now!
I'm really craving one of my mom's PUMPKIN pies right now!
(~with lots of whipping cream on top of course~)
But alas...She is on the other side of the world.
We miss you MOM!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
MMM, when she gets back and makes you pie give me a call. We'll come right over and share it with you!! ;) That picture of Ambree all bundled with the binky is so cute. I wish my kids would've taken binkies!!
Mindy you look amazing. I would never even guess that you had just had a baby if I didn't see the proof in your pictures.
Love all the pictures of your cute kiddies!
I love that picture of Ambree, she is so CUTE!!! I love your little "punkin" post, reminds me of your mom:)
I love that picture of Ambree, she is so CUTE!!! I love your little "punkin" post, reminds me of your mom:)
What a fun pumpkin patch! The kids are the cutest thing in the patch! Cold weather? Stay in Texas and don't move to Alaska! Well, I would love you here, but you would freeze!
You should send me some of those pic's!!!!
Post a Comment