I SOOO need to get my camera and upload pictures, but how to find the time? I can't believe how busy I have been! To all the mom's out there: Holla!
AT's vaccinations are tomorrow and I've been dreading it. But I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am AT's surgery is over and that all I'm worried about his a few tears from some shots. My children are healthy and happy - and that is the thing I am most thankful for this holiday season. Can you believe it's already the holidays? WHERE does time go? 2009 is fast-approaching. The countdown to Christmas begins! So grateful we have a whole season to celebrate our Savior!
2 comments:
It takes a bit to find your groove ... but you will and you'll find it's not too much at all. :)
It's hard to strike the right balance when you have two kids at home. In my opinion the older the kids get the easier it gets.
Post a Comment